Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filing: My Car

Katelyn and I filmed in my car. My car is a 2019 black Buic Encore. About half of our video will take place in my car. This is because it leads up to the kidnapping. It also is the beginning of the story. To explain, the girl is driving to the party. Then, she gets into an accident and her stalker stops her. I believe that the filing went well. It was quite difficult to keep the camera straight and at a decent distance. Katelyn and me made sure we were safe at all times. We did this by always wearing seat belts. Also, we made sure the car was in park whenever we were not moving. Before I did drive, I made sure that nobody was near my car so we would not get into an accident,  To add upon, my parents were our safety team. Thus, they stood outside. Their job was to be there in case of an emergency. We did not use our safety team as Katelyn and I did not face any problems. Now, all we have left is to film us at the gas station. I believe this will be the hardest part, but I am excited to see how it goes. I think we will film the gas satin. really soon such as over this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment