Friday, February 28, 2020

Filming: Gas Station

Katelyn and I filmed the last bit. Finally, we finished filming. It was easier than expect. Even though we faced a minor issue. We forgot to check a camera out. Yet, we were determined to film. Hence, we filmed on my phone. The benefit was that my phone has better quality. Katelyn did not come over until pretty late in the evening. I then drove us to the gas station. Katelyn cannot drive because she does not have her license. I was a bit concerned that it would be too dark. However, Katelyn was right, the gas station was lit with bright white lights. We filmed based off of our storyboard. So we had a perfect plan. The first shot, was me pulling into the gas station. At the end, the filming took only about an hour and a half. This was quote impressive because about a third of our film takes place at the gas station. I was happy with the how the filming went. Also, Katelyn seemed to be quite enthusiastic and hopeful for how our film would turn out.


No comments:

Post a Comment