Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming: Cancelled

Katelyn and I planned on filming yesterday evening. We could not. This is because our film must take place during the sun setting as it gets dark. We wanted it during the evening in order to create a more tense feeling throughout the film. This will help us deliver a horror type of opening scene. However, I run track and had a meet. The meet went later than expected. Thus, Katelyn and I were unable to meet up.  I believed my meet would end around 6pm. My meet did not start until 5pm due to weather delays. So, it did not end until 10pm. At this point it was too dark out to film. Plus, I was extremely tired and had to study for upcoming tests. Katelyn and I have decided to film this upcoming Sunday. We do not expect any problems or delays. The weather for Sunday looks clear. Therefore, rain should not affect us. Hopefully, we are able to complete all of our takes. We both do not have plans on Sunday. This is due to the fact that we have blocked out the entire evening.




No comments:

Post a Comment