Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR

I completed a detailed CCR. During the video I discuss Katelyn and my film, The Chase, as well as the individual progress I have made. My CCR was filmed at my house because of the corona virus. This was not my plan. This is because my original plan was to complete and film my CCR with Katelyn. During this, Katelyn would have been my interviewer and I would have been hers. However, due to the stay at home order we were unable to do this. I could not have my parents interview me as they both work long hours and needed to focus on other things during this time. Thus, I had the question read and a black screen appear with the question read on it. This was followed by me answering the question. I tried to be relateable and honest. I am aware how important it was to describe my progress based on a self reflecting viewpoint.
The CCR was hard to upload, but I was able to do it with Katelyn's help. She had completed her CCR before me. Thus, she was able to explain in detail to me of how to upload it. I followed Katelyn's instructions which was to use YouTube. I uploaded my CCR to YouTube and then added the link to this blog (seen below). To sum up, I am pleased with my CCR given the circumstances. I believe it would have been better if I was able to do it with Katelyn. Considering these circumstances, I am pleased and proud of my CCR.


https://youtu.be/U0OMcG9EZSo

No comments:

Post a Comment