Thursday, April 16, 2020

Final Task: The Chase

Katelyn and my final task was to plan, film, and edit a opening sequence to a movie. Ours is about a pre-meditated kidnapping of a young high school girl who is on the way to a party. The story line is clear, yet interesting.
The corona virus effected many of Katelyn and my plans. It made the process much more difficult. I am just grateful that both of us and our families are staying safe. To explain, we had to re-touch some details with the editing. I was forced to do this by myself as the film was on IMovie on my phone. Katelyn helped me through text. However, this took much more time and effort. To be specific, the downloading of the film was difficult and the quality was low. Even with all of this, Katelyn and I are pleased with how the film turned out. I was extremely happy with all the varying angles and shots we had in our film. Meanwhile, Katelyn was even happier with our bold and clear titles.
I believe that Katelyn and I are great partners. This is because her weaknesses are my strengths and vise versa. For example, I am able to make our storyboards detailed. Katelyn makes them come to life when it is time to film. Once we have filmed I focus on the editing and Katelyn makes sure we keep the whole project as an entity in mind. I am proud of how our final task turned out and how well we worked together.


https://youtu.be/avyCdnTqPeo

No comments:

Post a Comment