Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Commercial Story Boarding

Today in class my group and I storyboarded. This went well as Katelyn and I contributed to this process equally. To explain, I drew the pictures and wrote the captions while Katelyn reminded me of what information went where. However, Freya did not use this opportunity/time to help our storyboard. I hope Freya tries to help more as we continue creating and soon editing our film. To reiterate, I am pleased with how well Katelyn and I worked together. We used a mixture of shots and angles to make our commercial interesting. For example, we plan to start off our commercial with an establishing shot of the football field. Through ought our commercial low angles, high angles, and shots at eye level will be integrated. The mixture of these angels will allow the football field and actors to be portrayed differently. In addition, some shots we will include are long shots, wide shots, as well as truck shots. To note, the trunk shot will not come from the back of a car, rather from inside a gym bag. This will portray a unique viewpoint in an unconventional shot used for sport drink commercials. I believe our storyboard is detailed with the correct information. This will help us when it comes time to film our commercial in the upcoming classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment