Monday, March 16, 2020

Re-shoot: Corona Virus

Katelyn and I were supposed to re-film today. However, the corona virus is spreading quickly. The corona virus is super dangerous and contagious. Thus, we were unable to meet up. Both of our parents were concerned with us getting sick. To explain, school has been closed for an extra week already due to the virus. Also, the government is recommending for people to not gather unless it is mandatory. So, Katelyn and I decided to take a step back and review our options. At the end we decided to postpone the re-filming. We hope this situation will get better. I am unsure if the exams will be delayed. Either way Katelyn and me are acting as if they are not delayed. This is because they have not been yet. Based on the announcement from health officials, I believe we will not be going back to school for a while or be able to meet up with people to film. Hence, I do not know what Katelyn and me will do. However, we are prepared and understand we might have to turn in the final project without re-filming. For the moment, our re-filling plans have been moved to another day in the foreseen future. We have not scheduled an exact date as we are unsure of what restrictions for o ur safety will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment