Thursday, March 12, 2020

Re-shoot: Plan

Today Katelyn and I discussed our plan for the re-shoot. Spring break is less than two weeks away. Thus, we thought we could film during spring break. However, after much talk we realized we both had really busy schedules. To explain, Katelyn is traveling. Also,  I have away track meets which take up a few days. In addition, the Corona Virus is becoming a huge dilemma globally and locally. Katelyn and I had to take this into account when picking when to re-film. We decided we would re-film this weekend. Unfortunately, our plans had to change. The Broward County School Board decided to stop all extra-circular activities starting this upcoming Monday until April 1. Thus, my track schedule was changed. Due to the cancelled meets and practice, I now have practice this weekend. It is important to me as I have been working extremely hard this entire season. Plus, I do not want to miss the few opportunities I have left to practice before we are no longer bger able too. To continue, the plan for the re-shoot is quite simple. Katelyn and I want to change the angels of some of  the beginning shots. This is because it will help our dissolve transitions be smoother. To sum up, I believe the re-shoot will be successful. I am also pleased that I get to work with such an amazing group. I know that Katelyn and I will be able to complete this so matter our schedules.


No comments:

Post a Comment