Monday, March 9, 2020

Re-edit: Analyzing the Next Step

The first step was for Katelyn and I to analyze the remarks. After, that we re-watched our video. This helped us understand what these remarks meant. For example, Katelyn and I saw that we were missing a low angle. This may not have been realized if the peer edits were not done. Then, Katelyn and I alongside the remarks looked for weak points. A weak point we found were some of the transitions. Overall, our video flowed smoothly. Certain parts of our video were choppy or even unpleasing to the eye. Katelyn and I had two possibilities from here. The first step would be to try to re-edit. To explain, Katelyn and I would try to change a dissolve transition to a jump or the other way around. This would allow Katelyn and me to see if we could use the footage. If not we would try the second step. The second step was to re-film. Katelyn and I have not gotten together to re-film. However, we marked down which scenes we wanted to re-film. This made sure we stayed organized so the process would be simple. Also, to make sure we do not miss any parts or scenes when it comes time to re-film. To sum up, I think our video was pretty strong for the rough draft and think that the re-filming will help it dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment