Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review- Helpful


Katelyn and I both peer edited a group's video. I would say their video was incomplete for numerous reasons. First off, the video had no titles. This shows they were not able to finish as they did not add the requirement of at least ten titles. They also lacked multiple different camera angles and shots. For example, their video had no establishing shot, close up, low angle, shot reverse shot, nor eye line match. To add upon, the lighting in their video was quite strong. My one recommendation would to be to make sure the surroundings were also lit. Additionally, my favorite part was the transitions throughout the video. This is because the transitions were smooth and clean. Thus, helping the video seem continuous and flow. Personally, the hard part was understanding the story line. Their video mostly consisted of a guy typing on his computer. Therefore, I presumed he was a coder. However, another guy joined the video and I was unable to understand his role. 15 I believe the story line could be made clearer. This would be by making the sound on the telephone louder. This is because I was unable to hear it when I watched the video. But, I believe the phone call would have given background on the story line. Overall, the individual takes seemed strong and I think with a few minor changes the video could be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment